Wednesday 11 March 2009

Dog tired.....

Please don't make me go for another walk ...

On a dull, cold March day sometimes it's just fine to snuggle up on the sofa and relax. If only I could be as chilled out as Sophie. I seem to flit from job to job always busy, always something to do. I have decided to make more of an effort to sit back, chill out and read some of the many, many books we have. Mostly my unread books are about things we still have to learn as we embark on this new way of life, rearing chickens, keeping pigs, planting veggies etc etc. ... so it's still work right!!

Just a lovely picture of some flowers in the jug on my workroom windowsill.


The rest of the room is not nearly as neat and pretty.........yet!!


Sue xx


2 comments:

  1. Isn't life an interesting journey ??? The flowers look so alive and vibrant ... a lot like you ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to turn the computer screen to one side - I can't possibly let my dogs see yours on the sofa - they are so not allowed on the furniture but stare longingly at it when-ever we are sat there!!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.