Tuesday 7 April 2009

My new baby.......

A basket of lavender loveliness.
 
To all my lovely blogging friends, and all those who have been waiting in eager anticipation of my website, an invitation to my new baby.........Lavender's Blue 2 Blog Shop.

At the moment the shelves are bare, but I'm armed (and dangerous) with my camera and raring to go, so who knows by tomorrow there could be some loveliness gracing the shelves of my new baby.

Me - Back in action and raring to go. (Taken at the North Lonsdale Agricultural Show with a selection of the lavender goodies usually available from Lavender's Blue...

See you very soon.

 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.