Thursday 14 January 2010

I've been tagged......

I've been tagged by the lovely Penny at The Henhouse to show you my favourite photo.

I have many favourites, the ones of my sons as babies, the pictures taken on our spontaneous wedding day by the registrar and by my friends at work who had kept our secret so well. But one photo stands out head and shoulders above the rest. It's not a particually good one of me but I like it anyway.
#
It was the day of my son's wedding and un-beknown to us my Mum snapped this photo of me and Alan (Lovely Hubby) at the reception while we were listening to the speeches. We had been going out together for almost a year and sometimes I wondered if we were right for each other. Weirdly everything was fitting together too well and I had doubts that anything could be this good!
#
When Mum sent us this photo it made me think again.........if something is this good, you don't doubt it, you go with it and enjoy it. And that's what we have done ever since.

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged too! What is your favourite photo, and the reason behind it.

Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos best when we are unaware of them being taken - this is lovely.

    Is that a tat I spot ? I want one ! I swear I am going through my teenage all over again - my poor poor daughter !!! ( we might get a Tat together and not tell Dad / Hubby !!!

    Glad it all worked out for you with lovely hubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's a tattoo, it's Freddie the gecko, done one week after my divorce to celebrate my freedom and new life.

    I have another on my right arm that say 'AlwayS' with a heart above it, to celebrate me and Alan staying together always!! Very tempted to get another....they're addictive so watch out...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.