Monday 4 April 2011

The Plough has left the building......

Yes, it's official the plough has left the building.
Since December the plough has sat in pieces mostly on my kitchen table, partly on the kitchen floor, also on the utility room floor in front of the washing machine and also the larger piece covered up with a tarpaulin outside, being lovingly monitored through all the bad weather.
Seen in the picture above attached to the back of the tractor in its original state, now Lovely Hubby has almost finished all his priming and undercoating and painting of the parts, it is the same green as the tractor and at last I have my table back.
The plough now lives, temporarily, still in pieces in the barn. I hope it is very happy there, as happy as I am to have my table back!!
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor plough..i bet it was comfy in your kitchen..well at least you have your kitchen table back..good luck for the tv show..
    love
    sara,fern,iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Bout time! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.