Thursday 25 July 2013

Our New Juicing Journey

 
Well I decided I would be brave and let you all in on my up to now private Blog, Our New Juicing Journey.
 
I only started it this week with the intention of it being a personal record of how we get on, but even typing out a Blog for myself I tended to talk as though other folk were reading so I thought what the heck if a few of you were interested why not let you have a peek.
 
 
This LINK will take you to the first days entry and then you can have a read through, there is also a Blog Link at the very top of the sidebar on this Blog that will remain in place for a while.
 
I hope you find it interesting, and I hope now I've gone 'public' that we can indeed stick to our new way of eating and show some seriously good results.
 
Have a good weekend folks,  we're really looking forward to ours, tomorrow we're off to Manchester and then on to Wales on Saturday to have a good look round and a measure up of our hopefully soon to be home.
 
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. How exciting, visiting your soon to be home. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I loved how I felt afterwards and now juicing is a regular thing for me several days a week. I really just need to make the time for it! Thank you this was such a great post! omega vrt350hd juicer review

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.