Saturday 14 February 2015

It's been a looooong week ......


It's been a long week and today I've been busy sorting out ... as I was yesterday and the day before, ... in the meantime while you're waiting for me to return to normal blogging .... what do you mean it's never normal!!

Here are some funnys that brightened my day .... I hope they brighten yours too.













Tonight we are treating ourselves to a Valentines Day night out at one of our favourite places The Hayloft Restaurant at Bodnant.  A good end to a loooooong week.

Have a good weekend.

Sue xx

13 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Have a wonderful evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a romantic bone in hubby's body! But he did buy me some expensive thermal socks to keep me warm at work. Enjoy your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines day. I love the picture of the dog with the bin lid for a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the book store & the wine one, I do hope you have a pleasant evening x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a good giggle at your fun pictures, particularly the innocent-looking setter with the bin lid ;-). Enjoy your night out to the full, Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm, I think my all day headache may have been brought on by giving mouth to mouth to a bottle of red! Not helped by then showing off my home-made limoncello to our dinner guests last night!! Enjoy your evening. We're being treated to a meal cooked by daughter number two's lovely boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erm...ignoring that last comment from Spamville!
    The restaurant looks lovely! Enjoy!'
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were working on our first Valentine's day as marrieds but we have been together today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the funnies! May I share your page on Facebook? My niece and her friends would love them.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too can identify with the bookstore picture :P I hope you had a wonderful meal out, sounds like you needed it :) Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.